HOW TO CREATE YOUR BRAND IDENTITY
11 questions to help you creating your brand identity.
Branding is the process of building a product image based on associations, feelings, lifestyle, and identity that is projected by a label.
The competition is tough out there. Just look at all the brands that exist on the market. Business owners recognize that brand name awareness and brand loyalty are the driving forces behind repeat purchases.They work to improve their brand image by doing the following:
- Identifying the product attributes demanded by the market
- Broadening a brand’s assortment by gender and across multiple product categories
- Effectively delivering and promoting the product
- Effectively controlling the product scope and distribution channels
- Maintaining consistency in the brand’s value in the eyes of the consumer
The most successful brands of the 2000s have evolved into lifestyle brands. Lifestyle brands go beyond specific apparel product identification to include many area of living, from sheets and dishes to furniture and wood. Think Polo Ralph Lauren. So how do you create a brand identity? Answer these questions and they will guide you to your brand identity.
APPAREL ENTREPRENEURSHIP MEMBERS
Get access to articles, downloads, templates, step-by-step guide,
manufacturer & supplier databases, a global member community, and more.
Not a member yet?