FREE SEMINAR IN NEW YORK
How To Optimize Your Brand For Growth
Do you know what it takes to make real progress in your company’s growth?
Join Ana for a seminar about what your brand can do to optimize your business strategy, product offering & development, marketing, sales distribution and how to get lasting customer relationships. She will share actionable steps for controlled, planned growth in small to medium-sized brands. Leave with a clear understanding of the steps required so that you can plan for action.
The seminar will be held at the Functional Fabric Fair, Javits Center New York, Monday 22nd July, at 14:30.
FUNCTIONAL FABRIC FAIR New York—powered by PERFORMANCE DAYS®—is a trade-exclusive event showcasing the latest trends in fabric development for the functional textile industry and provides an opportune marketplace in the United States for the sourcing of high-performance functional fabrics and accessories.
The fair is open – free of charge – to verified designers, product, purchasing or material managers looking to source fabrics and accessories for sportswear, workwear, sportive fashion, and athleisure apparel.
Also, get a chance to meet Ana and discuss your brand.
5 Reasons To Attend Functional Fabric Fair New York
FUNCTIONAL FABRIC FAIR New York—powered by PERFORMANCE DAYS®—is THE dedicated performance textile event providing an opportune marketplace in the United States for the sourcing of high-performance functional fabrics and accessories. Here are just 5 reasons you should attend at the Javits Center in New York this July 22-23:
1. It’s FREE. The fair is open – free of charge – to verified industry professionals. Plus, registering takes less than 5 minutes!
2. 2 Days of informative content curated in partnership with the renowned Hohenstein Institute and led by industry influencers. Ana from Apparel Entrepreneurship will present “How To Optimize Your Brand For Growth”.
3. Key players will be in attendance. The sold-out exhibit hall features over 120 international suppliers (including: brrrº, Concept III textiles, e.dye, Mega Master Technology Co., PrimaLoft, to name a few). And let’s not forget the companies confirmed to attend: Alexander Wang, AWAY, Banana Republic, Bandier, Champion Brands, Chanel, Club Monaco, Gap, Google, Hanes, The North Face, Reebok, Tommy Hilfiger, Untuckit, Victoria’s Secret, Vineyard Vines AND MANY MORE!
4. The PERFORMANCE FORUM—exclusive to Functional Fabric Fair and PERFORMANCE DAYS® and created to help you “shop the show”—is our unique sourcing platform where our exhibitors introduce the latest textile innovations and trends to kicking-off spring summer 2021.
5. They are committed to “SUSTAINovation”. The Fair is dedicated to sourcing performance fabrics and applications and you can trust that every decision from the exhibits to the paper we print on is made with sustainability, innovation, and quality in mind.