FOCUS ACCOUNTABILITY NETWORK
Join a professional mastermind for the support you need to accomplish your goals.
Ask your mastermind to brainstorm a solution to a struggle you have in your business.
Each session share a Win of the Week. It helps us stay positive even in those hard weeks.
Each session set a goal that you agree to be held accountable to.
Sportswear Inc. is running mastermind groups for apparel entrepreneurs 2018.
Secure your spot, only 5-8 spots available for the first Mastermind round. You must apply before January 26.
Why join a mastermind group?
- Get accountability partners
- Tap into quality knowledge and experience. Everybody shares their stories and learnings.
- The team members will advise each other
- Expand your network
- You and your business will grow
- Get a Master Mind! You are the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with.
- Get feedback.
- Support. There are ups and down in every business. The group will be there for each other, because they understand how hard it is to run a business.
- Never feel alone again. Being an entrepreneur and running a start-up can feel isolating. Be part of a community.
What is a mastermind?
A mastermind is where a group of people who are on the same journey discuss business. Within a mastermind group, there’s peer accountability, support, discussions, and coaching. Each participant challenges one another to set powerful goals and more importantly achieve them.
Napoleon Hill, the author of Think & Grow Rich, concluded that, “No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.”
Our mastermind groups will consist of 5 participants, and a facilitator from Sportswear Inc.
We will put the group together so that everyone has a similar success and experience level. We also want to avoid having direct competitors in the same group. Therefore we want you to fill out the entire application form HERE so we can make the best selection for you.
January 26 – Deadline to apply for first round of masterminds.
February 9 – Group selection ready.
March 1 – Start of first mastermind.
How, where, when?
- We will meet once every week for 5 consecutive weeks. 1 hour each time.
- You can be based anywhere, since we are conducting the meetings online. You will need to have a computer and a fast enough internet connection to participate in a video conference.
- The time for the meetings will be the same every week.
- The exact start time will be determined after the mastermind group is created to best suit all participants, depending on your locations around the globe.
- First round of mastermind will cost $499. (Payment will secure your spot). Regular price is $799.
- Private Facebook group for participants. Continue the mastermind community after Sportswear Inc. sessions.
We work thoroughly to match you with the ideal mastermind group, based on your application. Please fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you with more information.
The information shared here with Sportswear Inc. is confidential and private. We do not share it with other participants. When the mastermind group starts, you decide what to disclose.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.