- Access to ALL three classes + all Replays
- 4,5h+ of LIVE classes
- Workshops Replay + Audio available till the end of July
- QnA session at the end of each class to get your questions answered
- Tune in from the security and comfort of your home
All classes included:
Sustainability – The Foundation: Monday, June 29th at 4 pm CET – 1.5h
Learn the fundamentals when it comes to starting and running a sustainable and responsible apparel business.
We will cover what it means and how to implement sustainability in:
- Brand values & mission
- Collection & Design
- Sourcing & Manufacturing
- Product Care & Afterlife
- Sales & Communication
How To Write A Business Plan: Thursday, July 2nd at 4 pm CET – 1.5h
This Actionable How-To workshop is designed to help you step by step through the entire business plan process.
After the workshop, you will have a clear understanding of the information needed to write your business plan and how to actually write it. You will also be handed an apparel business plan template that is specific for the apparel industry that you can use right away.
Finding Your Unique Value Proposition & Brand Niche: Tuesday, July 7th at 4 pm CET – 1.5h
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to figure out your unique value proposition
- How to find your niche
- How to figure out your target customer