The Men’s Fashion Tech Pack Bundle contains:
1 Men’s Normal Croquis Templates. 7 heads. In PDF format.
1 Men’s Fashion Croquis Templates. 9 head – 6 poses. In PDF format.
1 Men’s Tech Pack Template. Containing 6 pages describing the garment in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format. Easy for you to modify into your own style. Paste and alter one of the vector flats. Add your own information.
20 Men’s Vector Flats (Front and Back). These can be copied and pasted into the tech pack template from this Men’s Fashion Teck Pack Bundle. In Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format. The vector flats are:
- Tank Top
- Polo T-Shirt
- Long Sleeve Raglan
- Henley Long Sleeve
- Knit Sweater
- Full Zip Midlayer
- Crew Neck Sweater
- Outdoor Jacket
- Outdoor Anorak
- Suit Jacket
- Suit Pant
- Outdoor Pant
- Running Short
- Activewear Tights
3 Bill Of Material Templates. Alter them to suit your specific garments. In Excel format
- One T-Shirt & Longsleeve template
- One Pants template
- One Performance Jacket template
2 Measurement List Templates. These are empty frames. You fill out your garment’s measurements. In Excel & Numbers formats.
- One Men’s Hoodie Measurement List
- One Men’s T-Shirt Measurement List
1 Styles Measurement Tolerance Document. In Excel & Numbers formats.
About The Fashion Tech Pack
The tech pack is the most important document in your product development process. It is needed in all areas of bringing your brand to the market. The patterns are made based on the tech pack, the sourcing is done depending on what materials and trims you want and the price calculation is based on the sketch of your garment. The sketches can later be used in your line sheet and workbook. A tech pack is required for all styles in your collection. One garment = one tech pack
About The Bill Of Materials
A Bill Of Materials, or BOM, is a comprehensive list of components required to make your product, as well as for instructions required for gathering and using the required materials. You use a BOM for communication between you and manufacturing partners.
The BOM functions as the recipe and shopping list for creating your final product. It explains what, how, and where to buy required materials, and includes instructions for how to assemble the product from the various components ordered.
About The Measurement List
- M-List_Sample report, with the main measurement points and tolerance
- Grading: fill out the grading with the help of your manufacturer, by help from a pattern maker or by measuring competitor products in the different sizes.
- Comments: In this section, you can write the product comments after you have made changes to your prototypes. It’s good to keep all comments and changes in one document together with the measurements.
- How To Measure: Here you should have a picture of your own design with lines indicating how the measurement is taken. This is good for the factory to see so that you measure in the same way, to not have any discrepancies and misunderstandings.